Sometimes it hard to find specific objects for your Archicad project. In some cases you can find an object only in a specific format of the other software. But from now on it's not a problem!
We have a good news for Archicad users: you have more options than the others! You can easily import Revit, SketchUp, Rhinoceros, 3Ds files, and more! We collected the toolset that will help you to enhance your Archicad import features.
With these tools you would be able to:
– Import Revit files to Archicad
– Import SketchUp files to Archicad
– Import Rhinoceros files to Archicad
– Import 3DS files to Archicad
– Import Modo files to Archicad
– Import Lightwave files to Archicad
– Import Blender 3D files to Archicad
– Import Collada DAE files to Archicad
Revit objects import
Type: Add-on / Basic feature
From Archicad 25 the RFA & RVT Geometry Exchange is a part of the Archicad installation, you don’t need to download a separate installer. So all you need is to download Archicad 25+ version. If you already have Archicad 21-24, please use the following links to get the Add-on.
👉 Download RVT&RFA Add-on for Archicad 24: https://graphisoft.com/
👉 Download RVT&RFA Add-on for Archicad 21-23: https://www.bim6x.com/